SAU Community

C34 Rs4S Stagea

hi guys, got my stagea up for sale.

CAR: 1999 S2 Stagea RS4S Awd

Price: $14,000 ono

REG: December 2013

ODO: 100,xxx( ill update later with exact figures.

ROADY: not currently, but will supply for the right price.

i have owned this car for the past year, i am the 1st aussie owner of it. bought it with 84,000kms on it, its done 2 trips to sydney and back, reliable as they come. im seeling due to not driving it anymore, its been sitting here for over a month now, and i feel its a waste of a car.

MODS:

Full TAKEROS bodykit incl carbon firbe bonnet - i am yet to see another with a carbon bonnet, or even a full takeros kit in aus. kit incl bonnet $6k USD

HKS performer adjustable coilovers all round - no leaks and handles really well

Walbro 255l/h fuel pump. - currently on std wiring, but the car is wired ready for direct 12volt - its just not hooked to the pump

Cooling pro return flow FMIC

custom 3" stainless zaust - made in japan came on the car. its the only one i have seen with twin 4" mufflers out the back.

2 x Kakimoto Hyper Mega N1 mufflers

apexi BOV

HKS pod filter

turbosmart dualstage boost controller

2 x 10" pioneer subs

eclipse AVN-076HD - this is a good dvd/gps headunit, except its japanese haha, cannot get an aussie conversion for it, but still works well.

2 x digital tv antennas - i dont use them, but they are there.

5.1 surround dolby digital decoder also eclispe.

4 x clarion 3-way speaker in the doors - installed in japan.

late 2011 Alpine PDX 600.1 monoblock - this is running my 2 10"s @ 2 ohms. - custom installed with lights n stuff, will get pics later

19" Koya Endless rims in black on it with chrome inserts(taken out)

Falken FK452's 245x35x19 - near new - less than 1000kms also had camber/steeing alignment done at the same time - front and rear.

the car will also come with a full set of SARD 650cc injectors to suit. they have been used but arind in good condition. rrp $1500 a set new.

i had big plans for the car, but i just dont have the time or the money. there is a little bit of damage to the body kit, the bonnet needs to be re-cleared, one of the front guards got pulled by the front tyre and the tensioner pulley need replacing soon as it has recently started to knock, apart from that, the car has nothing to be done. i also have a can of matched touchup paint that will come with it.

156265_10150863356352425_1350702716_n_1349746259.jpg

428111_10150700658502425_1905997230_n_1349746252.jpg

i will post a full set of pics later today, inside and out, incl damage etc

Edited by OMY31T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update:

bonnet is being re-cleared, front bar damage getting repaired, and a nismo timingbelt/waterpump/idler and tensioner pulleys goling into the car. nothing more to spend.

rego until dec 2013, i might consider a swap, im looking for a V8 commodore, VX clubsport or somthing similar, need a tow car for my boat.