SAU Community

2 x 12" Subs for sale

• 1 month later...

I am also on the North Shore.

The subs are to go into a R30 Skyline coupe which has a reasonably shallow boot.

Are you around on Friday day?

I would be looking to pay no more than $150.00 upon inspection. Pretty poor after I had the rest of the system done in the Skyline!!

I have an AVI sub in there at the moment which I alternate between the Skyline and the Rex so I am not real fussed wither way. :(

Hey guys...if u are looking for a sub..and dont mind your boot being taken up...then 400hp subs are definately worth having a look at..!! sounds awesome..!! really slaps u in the back of the head!!! hehe...! I had a look...and yeah i really wanted it...but yeah just the fact that its such a hassle to take it out of the boot all the time...and yeah I take my sub out of the boot..for like OP..and stuff...! and use my boot a little bit!

but yeah if u dont have boot space concerns...and u r just going to leave it in there!

250..for 2x12inches with custom box..is definate reasonable!!

u shud jus go and have a listen...see if u like it..!!

sorry I originally read it wrong..!! said it was 200..but still 250 is bloody cheap..and yeah honestly guys..its really slaps u in the back of the head!! literally..u know how 12s usually drony and not as slapy...these sounded like 2 ***n loud 10s!!

I love that sound!!