SAU Community

Having A Import Complied At Import Revolution

bufforah

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has complied a car through these guys? If so what was your experience?

I have a r32 GTR booked in to be complied by them (when it finally is arrives) and was not sure what to expect.

Any experiences would be appreciated.

Cheers

Haven't had anything complied by them, but got my road worthy done through iRev... then had a long chat with the owner Newan (sp?) and quite a tour around the workshop.

They seem to take quite a bit of pride in what they do which is nice to see. They had Mustangs and Aston undergoing RHD conversions, an Infinity FX as well as a heap of Chasers, Skylines and a couple of Supras being worked on.

Again, I have not had a car complied through them, but based on the work when I was there, I would have no hesitations in using them to do so.

Haha, this is awkward ....

Its good to know that you think highly of them Kristian, because I am importing through you guys. Troy mentioned them to me, but I had not heard of them so thought I would try to get some more information :D.

Thats good to know!!

Knowing that you guys use him on a somewhat regular basis is good to hear, and from what i can tell everyone is very happy with the work they have had done there.

I looked up where in Melbourne they are located, and its only about 20 mins from my place.... so its nice and close.

Thanks Chef and Thanks iamhe77 for your feedback :worship: