SAU Community

Come And Try Hillclimb 16Th Feb

m.j.h

Hi

There is a come and try day on at the local hillclimb track just north of Raymond Terrace

Starts at 9 but would need to be there around 8 at the latest to do paperwork etc

Is open to any car and driver and all safety gear is supplied if you don't have your own helmet extinguisher etc.

If interested can meet at the BP at the end of the freeway from 715 for a 745 firm departure and cruise up as a group

If you want need more info post here or PM me

Thanks

Martin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

There is a come and try day on at the local hillclimb track just north of Raymond Terrace

Starts at 9 but would need to be there around 8 at the latest to do paperwork etc

Is open to any car and driver and all safety gear is supplied if you don't have your own helmet extinguisher etc.

If interested can meet at the BP at the end of the freeway from 715 for a 745 firm departure and cruise up as a group

If you want need more info post here or PM me

Thanks

Martin

any more info?

Who is hosting?

Actual location?

Cut off number of entrants?

Expected amount of runs?

Im interested, just want to get an idea of it.

any more info?

Who is hosting?

Actual location?

Cut off number of entrants?

Expected amount of runs?

Im interested, just want to get an idea of it.

http://www.mgcarclub.com.au/

Should be on the front page of the link

Location is 10 mins north of Raymond terrace

While it is not a compition event testing of the timing equipment will be done on the day

Should get 5+ runs at the hill which consist of a warm up run then another fun straight after so five double runs

http://www.mgcarclub.com.au/

Should be on the front page of the link

Location is 10 mins north of Raymond terrace

While it is not a compition event testing of the timing equipment will be done on the day

Should get 5+ runs at the hill which consist of a warm up run then another fun straight after so five double runs

cheers, will check it out when I get home.

I think i may get the GTR out for this one, HICAS will be locked, power slides will be had.

Ok so myself and Sushi are interested in this, will meet with you at BP i think, ill discuss it further with him.

Edited by T4NK

Okay so after talking to some of the car club peps the numbers are being capped at 30 with a first in first served basis

Keep an eye on the link for entry forms and get them in ASAP if you want to run

Will give everyone an idea of what it's like and see if we would want more events in the future

Okay so after talking to some of the car club peps the numbers are being capped at 30 with a first in first served basis

Keep an eye on the link for entry forms and get them in ASAP if you want to run

Will give everyone an idea of what it's like and see if we would want more events in the future

Can you send details as soon as they are up as there are 34's coming from the coast and Sydney as well, dont want them coming up if its a no go.........

i will be keen to come to this, probably as a spectator though, and take some pics etc..

We will have to cruise together too it, even though its only 10mins past home lol

If the boys from Sydney can get a spot we will have a good R34 car show happening lol

Can you send details as soon as they are up as there are 34's coming from the coast and Sydney as well, dont want them coming up if its a no go.........

Yep

Just had a phone call from the club and they want a list of names of who is coming so can I get that by this arvo by PM or text to 0431398364 and I will give them an idea of numbers

I have tried to reserve spots but need numbers

Sup regs still not done apparently but will let you all know as soon as they are

I'll be up to spectate as well, don't think I will get a run as be driven there to many times

Yep

Just had a phone call from the club and they want a list of names of who is coming so can I get that by this arvo by PM or text to 0431398364 and I will give them an idea of numbers

I have tried to reserve spots but need numbers

Sup regs still not done apparently but will let you all know as soon as they are

I'll be up to spectate as well, don't think I will get a run as be driven there to many times

Well put me down for sure, if the 34 is broken for some reason then Carmen can run the GTi lol.... It'd beat my car anyway lol

Ill PM the boys!