SAU Community

Come And Try Hillclimb 16Th Feb

m.j.h

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT INFO

You need to ring Judith Rae on 49 44 73 56 and get your name on the list that she is putting together

Basically from what she said if you are on the list then you should get a start and anyone who just turns up on the day could miss out

I also have a fire extinguisher that can be shared between cars but you will need to organise your own helmet or a lend of one

Spot is booked mate!

Although this may be an issue -

Maximum noise limit: 95 dba at 30 metres.

Any car found to exceed the maximum noise emission limit will be suspended from the Event until the Clerk if the Course is satisfied that action has been taken to bring it within the limit.

From what i can read it says $25 for the day and an additional $25 for temporary CAMS license as i only have AASA

Doubt they would have the noise meter out on the day

Didn't know about the extra $$$$ shit sorry man

At least you can learn the lines from my vid :)

IF the car makes it for the run ill be more concerned about keeping it off the walls rather than going fast lol

This sounds like a perfect opportunity to snag some "INVADER" SAU club points.

If you guys want to do this either find an exec that will be attending, OR organise it in here and post a list of your "INVASION FORCE" here with a picture of all the attendees at the event here. (Would be nice to have a sign or something saying SAU:NSW INVASION FORCE hehe)

This sounds like a perfect opportunity to snag some "INVADER" SAU club points.

If you guys want to do this either find an exec that will be attending, OR organise it in here and post a list of your "INVASION FORCE" here with a picture of all the attendees at the event here. (Would be nice to have a sign or something saying SAU:NSW INVASION FORCE hehe)

Can be arranged Eric! Not likely to have any SAU Execs? Is that what you mean?

Martin, we arranging this?

Spot is booked mate!

Although this may be an issue -

Maximum noise limit: 95 dba at 30 metres.

Any car found to exceed the maximum noise emission limit will be suspended from the Event until the Clerk if the Course is satisfied that action has been taken to bring it within the limit.

From what i can read it says $25 for the day and an additional $25 for temporary CAMS license as i only have AASA

dam noise polluter!

i will be coming on the day as a walk in as i am not sure if my plans for the 16th are still going ahead or not.

won't be in a skyline tho :(

dam noise polluter!

i will be coming on the day as a walk in as i am not sure if my plans for the 16th are still going ahead or not.

won't be in a skyline tho :(

Lol, you can talk!

Book accomodation with the others and stay for beers and the cruise the following day?

• 2 weeks later...