SAU Community

For Sale: R34 Gtr Suspension With Mine's Eibach Spring Kit

Hi Guys,

Selling R34 Suspension that came off my R34 VS2 Nur with Mine's Eibach Springs. They are ~30 - 35mm for the fronts and ~15 - 20mm for rears as compared to normal height. The ride felt perfect with these on without being soft but a nice firm feel.

They are in excellent condition and Centreline Suspension can vouch for these too since they fitted my brand new coiloves and a few other goodies.

http://www.centrelin...ts-a-jdm-world/

Selling $400 for the whole lot. The springs alone brand new are worth around $450 - 500 brand new.

Pick up only (Location North East Suburbs Melbourne) unless you organise postage on your own because they are large items.

Pics below:

13020001.jpg

13020003.jpg

13020004.jpg

13020005.jpg

13020006.jpg

I believe the GTR front height is different to the GTT so the rears would fit but not the fronts. not sure if correct, this is based off what i read (which i only vaguely remember) from reading a bilstein shocks thread recently.

so as much as i'd like to grab these off you, i also have a GTT (2 door) though, so it would require a fair bit of work to re-valve or whatever to get these to fit properly.