SAU Community

Wheels Advise

fred73

Hi Guys

I ordered the following last week and would like some advice on what tyres to use and also will i need to roll up the fender .

Varrstoen 2.2.2 19 inch Wheels 9.5 / 10.5

Any one have a roll up fender like Eastwood Fender Roller tool, i dont think the baseball bat techniques will give great results

cheers

Fred

offest, camber, tyre size and height will all be a factor in whether or not you need the gaurds rolled

If in NSW PhillB is the guy

BTEW there are a hell of a lot of better options in 19's than generic TE37 copies

Edited by (Locky)

I ordered with +12 offset even i dont have brembo brakes now. I know there is loads of nice tyres out there but im happy with these for now :)

So which type of tyres to get? Im looking for a look like this

img3949p.jpg

tyre choice has been covered heaps of times, give the search function in this section a go and have a read of what some people have said about tyres. You can stretch pretty much any tyre. You'll need to lower the car if you want it to look like the above picture

• 2 weeks later...

can i go for

Front – 19x9 +25

Rear – 19x10 +25

My wheels are 20x8.5 and 20x10 +25 front and back and they sit inside the guards a fair bit at the front. Back wheels need probably a 15mm spacer to be flush and I'd say a 25mm at the front to be flush or there abouts. Try to get close to low teens offsets and you'll be sitting pretty.

• 2 months later...

strech,?

height?

will be pretty haggas looking without a decent drop

this is a 19x9-11 with a 215/35/19 (will prob go a 225 next time) thats the equivilent of 10.5+7

But you hmay have some iussues with inner clearance on lock with the extra width

20130411_134453_zps31920668.jpg

whole car for reference,

19x9-11 215/35/19 and 19x10.5-3 245/35/19

Coils maxed out low

Rears guards rolled, fronts untouched

20130406_144301_zps3cb4dcf1.jpg

20130411_134446_zps2fdc84da.jpg

20130411_134509_zps8fc72ca0.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii32/Locky180/20130419_161909_zpsd135f818.jpg

Edited by (Locky)