SAU Community

Power tripping COP

SXCSKY

Guest INASNT

A good way to throw off a power trippin cop is to keep looking at their car when they are talking to you, and when he asks what u r looking at say that u r "waiting for the indian, construction worker and bikie to get out and start singing Macho Macho Man I Want To Be A Macho Man" to you.

Another one is to laugh everytime he talks to you and when he ask you y u r laughing say "when i saw you, you reminded me of chief wigem from the simpsons". :D

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for anyone that says this and then finds themselves locked up for the night :)

Guest outlawskyline

Hell, ill call em chicken f**kers for 20 bucks!!!!

One of my mates got done by an off duty coppa, he was doin a little bit of rally drivin and there so happened to be a cop with his family tryin to have a picnic, cops payed him a visit next day with a little peice of paper!

the onus of proof is up to you. if a cop says you did it then you have to prove you didnt. i have a friend thats a cop that is getting me a big police road rules book this week but if you have no paper work then dont be worried. he had no radar etc going so he is full of shite.