SAU Community

Power Window Motor On The M35 (2003 250Trs4)

jackbh241

Hey,

My drivers side power window motor has just died and I'm looking for a replacement. Has anyone got a list of compatible part numbers (from v35, 350z or other?) so I can avoid the $500 one from Nissan? Or alternatively an idea of where I should be looking (other than yahoo jap as it's fairly urgent).

REALLY don't wanna get stuck buying the $500 model haha. Thanks!

This has been covered so many times, if you search you should be able to find a part number. I think its the same as V35 and there are a few on ebay motors in the US and Yahoo Japan.

Otherwise PM Scotty, he might still have one from the wreck.

Is it stuck down?

Maybe an auto electrician.

The place that complienced my car offered to do mine for $120 but then I picked up a second hand unit cheap.

Where are you located?

Maybe an auto electrician.

The place that complienced my car offered to do mine for $120 but then I picked up a second hand unit cheap.

Where are you located?

Good call I might contact my auto electrician mate and see if he can sort it out.

I'm located near Parramatta in Sydney.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290701113506&fromMakeTrack=true#ht_500wt_824

Any idea whether the left and right side motors are interchangeable (possibly without the auto feature? or minor mods?)

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQInfinitiQQM35QQA1_CardoneQQWindow_MotorQQ20062010QQA1471395.html

Also any idea if the M35 Infiniti is the same? or just the V35 Skyline?