SAU Community

Rb20Det

want to upgrade my injectors,want to install a nistune,have a gtr pump.rb25 turbo,fmic 3" the usual stuff.want to know what size injectors do i buy.any help appreciated...

However the stock 33 turbo will probably shit itself pretty quick, so if you do decide to buy injectors rather than keep the stockers make sure you buy big enough to accommodate for whatever will replace the glass 33 turbo.

If you do decide to stay with stock injectors (which will be enough as Roy said) you have nothing to lose.

Go gtr injectors with resistor pack, nistune with 1bar and wait for your oil light to come on (as mine did, pump shaft rounded)

Or drop a std rb25 in there for the same cost, make more power, torque, better efficiency & will last longer.

My 2c

Edited by s213b

• 2 weeks later...

can you use for example 850cc injectors with only minimal mods of course a nistune as well.whats classed as good average sized injector??

Not sure what a good size is.. I have 550cc to go into my rb20det with a laggy as poop T04e turbo..

Not sure if its going to make any difference other than eat more fuel,

But I'm really considering dropping a std rb25det in there IF I can save up the money for the conversion.

Definitely not attempting that myself

can you use for example 850cc injectors with only minimal mods of course a nistune as well.whats classed as good average sized injector??

The modern Bosch EV14 injector should handle idling quite well in a RB20 even 800cc ones.

if I were you I would be going for some of these, with a Nistune they're drop in and decent value...

http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-injectors/sport-compact/nissan/skyline/rb20det/1989-94-rb20det