SAU Community

Fs: 1992 Nissan Gtr

OK guys selling this to make way for new toy arriving soon (34 GTR)

This car was modded to keep and not to sell so there was no expense spared whatsoever in each modification

Saying this the motor may be standard as this was next on the hit list, i'm a believer of getting the rest of the car right before delving into the mechanicals

Car has a Nismo dash fitted that doesn't even show 1000lm's yet (i never really drive it), the original dash comes with car also which has around 95k on it. The motor came out of a 92 front cut with only 75k on it and was meticulously inspected and serviced before going into this car, i have probably done just over 5000km's since owning this car (bought couple years ago)

Here's a list of just SOME of the stuff done and prices it cost

New paint inside out to absolute factory looking specs $4500

New interior pieces ordered from Japan (dashboard, vents, window trims etc etc) $3000

New suspension (TEIN Superstreet coilovers, whiteline adjustable swaybars, whiteline bushes and caster/camber kits throughout, Cusco front - rear and under front bars) $3500

Lenso D1R 18x10 wheels with Kumho KU39 265 tyres (95%) $2000

Exhaust (HKS Stainless front pipes, custom 3.5" 304 stainless exhaust with stainless 100 cell racing cat and stainless 3.5" Magnaflow muffler) $2700

Just in the listed mods above is over 15.5k without adding extras like Brand New N1 headlights, R34 GTR side repeaters, new reco'd steering wheel, Alpine head unit and speakers (amp is not being sold so you need to supply your own) etc etc

Now for the bad

I'm an honest guy so going to tell you everything this car needs as that's what i would expect if i was buying a car

The brake rotors could either do with a machine or replacement (couple grooves)

I was going to put aftermarket big brake kit on hence why nothing done here

Couple of CV Boots have minor cracks in them from memory also - was going to buy new ones from KUDOS and fit at next service

THAT'S IT!!!!

Everything else i have pretty much done, still have to fit new seats i have here to replace the standatory ripped drivers seat in it at moment, once i do this i'll add some pics of interior

PRICE - $18000 firm

If you think this price is high then go buy one of these for 12-14k spend what i have and then come back and tell me i'm asking too much

Contact details

E-Mail [email protected]

Mobile 0422 621 290

Post some more pics tomorrow

post-40946-0-55662900-1370417807_thumb.jpg

post-40946-0-65438200-1370417870_thumb.jpg

post-40946-0-05811200-1370418044_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is a VERY good price if the condition is "good" if people cant afford it then seriously GTR is not for them....

Honestly I would Part it if you don't want to hold it too long, it may take a bit longer but you will get your price maybe more you never know.. Its a Shame though.. Good luck..

Edited by GTRAAH

We need a price drop

Well you're not getting one, it can sit in garage until right person comes along

Seriously, the first person who is serious about buying one of these that comes along will snatch this up at this price as this car is in absolute mint condition, not a run down import that needs money being spent on it

I wouldn't degrade this car by lowering the price to put it in same price range as some of the other GTR's out there on market that need over 10-15k to bring up to this level

That is a VERY good price if the condition is "good" if people cant afford it then seriously GTR is not for them....

Honestly I would Part it if you don't want to hold it too long, it may take a bit longer but you will get your price maybe more you never know.. Its a Shame though.. Good luck..

Thanks man

Not interested parting it out, way too much time invested to get it right

If doesn't sell soon i may just have to build another shed to store it in lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK new car is coming so if not sold soon is going to get traded on the new car then probably end up in an auction house somewhere if not sold real soon

It's on ebay at moment with starting bid of 18k with buy it now of 19.5k

Anyone here on forums wants it they can have it for 17k just to see it go to good home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK this is up for sale again to make way for the new R

Can't believe i'm dropping price but it's on ebay with 16k reserve

ABSOLUTELY no way i'm going under this so don't even ask

Here's link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231075663109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Will part with EVERYTHING i have here for for combines price of 25k

Twin high mount HKS 3037s turbo kit

Plazmamann drag intercooler

Brand new NUR engine covers

Top Secret ornament plate

Set of R32 V-Spec wheels with 90% tread

Trust GREX 6 pot/4pot brakes

Spare set of 32 GTR seats

Plus anything else i can find relating to the car as this stuff won't fit into an R35 :no:

Edited by whizzn

• 1 month later...

Just listed this again on ebay as i need to buy a new company car for upcoming contract within next few weeks so this has to go

Now listed with a make an offer option also, this car will be gone in one way or another within next few weeks, if no buyers i'll take what i can get as trade at dealers and cop the loss

EDIT

Here's link to ebay ad

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231110602413?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by whizzn

Shit thats a decent dealer trade value! I remember reading through the build thread you did up on this so for the asking price its more than reasonable

Yeah it was a really good trade price, they nearly had me signing the line that's for sure but thought i'd wait to see if it sold privately first

IMO you'd be hard pressed finding another GTR in same condition as mine for price as i'm not even asking the cost of mods i've done to it let alone the purchase price of buying one in the first place