SAU Community

Grid2

boiracer

dam was going to start this last night. beat me too it.

Online is really good, if you can get a good pit. most of online now is just a demolition derby, so i only race online with people i know these days.
oh, did i mention the people already at level 30 with the fastest cars? doesnt make online all that fun.

i'm happy to race with any of you guys, so give us a yell when you want to have a run and i'll jump on ID: -=GA=- CLK-GTR

and for those who havent played it before, heres a video from this mornings antics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hardly ever buy games straight up, hire them first and see if i'll play it more than the few days i've got it hired.

Future exceptions will be new GTA and possible that end of days when i get some spare cash.

Hmmm was thinking about buying this, but after hearing this and not having a wheel setup at the moment, I think I'll give it a miss :(

Most people I know are actually faster on a controller......Or so I have discovered. things like Catching your car when someone tries a PIT maneuver is alot easier on controller.

It is a very frustrating game, but very fast and often very fun.

Most people I know are actually faster on a controller......Or so I have discovered. things like Catching your car when someone tries a PIT maneuver is alot easier on controller.

It is a very frustrating game, but very fast and often very fun.

its really fun and close racing when your in a pit full of white/green racers..... its frustrating when your in a pit full of yellow/organge racers :yes:

also, soundtrack was released today aswell

its really fun and close racing when your in a pit full of white/green racers..... its frustrating when your in a pit full of yellow/organge racers :yes:

So true, and the start of a street circuit is just plain painful at times

yeah first corner of the street tracks are always a mess, i usually just hang back a bit and watch everyone else go into the wall... its quite funny when your not involved in it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Your claim of "same turbo, same boost, same timing" is why I commented on it. You can't change how the exhaust flows, not alter the ignition or fuel map, and instantly say one is worse than the other, as one is likely now out of tune to the other.   While turbo lag isnt great, it's also not the whole picture. Nor would I say the factory manifold is the best for fluid dynamics. That and most GOOD aftermarket manifolds additionally aren't aimed at stock/small sized turbos, nor do most of the companies building them have a Great idea on fluid dynamics, they just understand and build to the same basic principles. Those aftermarket manufacturers also don't have epically huge budgets to go doing shit tonnes of R&D to get the best performing manifold.
    • I've got a Nexus for one of my other cars and I was surprised how simple it is to use and seems like a good quality bit of gear. The tech support guys are good to chat with too.
    • My point is more so focused on the division between cylinders 1 to 3 vs 4 to 6. Any low mount "bolt on" aftermarket manifold utilises an open T3 collector which has crap all scavenging effects. Sure it might allow you to slap in more timing up top to make a little more but you'll lose all the down low performance. Even Tao from @hyper-gear has experienced the same when modifying the stock manifold. He has experienced added lag by cutting out the divider inside vs. leaving it alone. Twin scroll works, even if the effort is focused primarily on the manifold and an open scroll turbine housing. Please don't confuse me with a V8 NA or Americans that thinks you need back pressure in a 4 stroke motor.
    • I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all.