SAU Community

Anyone Keen On Doing A Meet Up Soon

Hi guys

Just wondering if many people were keen on doing a meet up I'd like to meet some other people with these amazing cars and see what mods and all you's are running.

I understand most people would be from Sydney so I guess we could meet up there maybe at the drags on a Sunday or a Wednesday night have a bit of fun or meet up somewhere else if you's have any other suggestions

It's was good catching up mate and great chat learn more and more everyday with these things. Maybe next time we will have more people interested

Should try and arrange a Sydney R35 only meet somtime, see how many we can get together but would need to give a few months notice so we can get the word around and on the face book page.

• Like 1

Ok give me a till next week as I just got back from being overseas for 2 months, will try and find a date that will suit as many people, any other preferences on dates, days eg Saturday, Sunday, during the day or night?

Will also arrange one of the SAU Photographers to come day so we can do a photoshoot.

• Like 1

Ok give me a till next week as I just got back from being overseas for 2 months, will try and find a date that will suit as many people, any other preferences on dates, days eg Saturday, Sunday, during the day or night?

Will also arrange one of the SAU Photographers to come day so we can do a photoshoot.

Sounds great mate I'm keen on which ever day and I know at least one other r35 that will be super keen as well :)

Guys Andrew was pretty keen to do SAU events but i cant recall his username on SAU, Was Slayermatic or something! Located Newcastle and has a blue 35...

Bring your beasts on the Putty Rd, Wollombi cruise on the 21st and ill see if i can get him to do the same, then you can plan your 35 only day?

Guys Andrew was pretty keen to do SAU events but i cant recall his username on SAU, Was Slayermatic or something! Located Newcastle and has a blue 35...

Bring your beasts on the Putty Rd, Wollombi cruise on the 21st and ill see if i can get him to do the same, then you can plan your 35 only day?

Is that the one with GTR505 plates and I'm working that day I'm going to try get it off

Is that the one with GTR505 plates and I'm working that day I'm going to try get it off

Yep that is the one! I found his details and sent him a PM for you.

• Like 1

Yep that is the one! I found his details and sent him a PM for you.

Cheers what's his user name and it would look good with 3 blue r35's cruising around Newcastle or wherever :)

I have sent out PM's to the R35 GTR owners from Sydney I can find on here. Will start up a new topic soon once I get some feed back from the PM's and start advertising it with more details.