SAU Community

Hks F-Con V Pro Np5-15 Harness?

Reprieve

Hi there fellas iv been looking for one of these bad boys for a while now , its like looking for a ghost anyone know how to find one because for the life of me i cant find one. im guessing a few people are probably in the same situation. Anyone had any luck getting hold of one?

Thanks!

My tuner in Perth who does f-con sold his last harness to me, but he said he can make them in a batch at a price.

I'm guessing east coast would have more

My tuner in Perth who does f-con sold his last harness to me, but he said he can make them in a batch at a price.

I'm guessing east coast would have more

What would he be charging for them?

I'd guess he'd be able to sell a few.

Dales ftw :P. I'm in Auckland new Zealand. yep I would like the harness a bit daunting chopping all those cables lol. Scotty what would those 4 pins be used for are they just spare? whoa 800 pretty hefty but I guess I is an option

There is an HKS dealer in NZ somewhere apparently... Craig's old mate used them so I heard, and they apparently sourced a harness. (not sure if true or not)

The 4 pins are extra wires going back to the ecu from the Fcon that aren't normally used, and are not populated in the oem plug. No idea what they do yet, I just drive the car. :)

ah yep I think there's 2 but unfortunately both don't have any :/. would you be willing to part with your spare ecu and harness for the right price? *makes begging gestures* lol

Quite possibly... For the right price. :)

Do you need the complete harness, or just the ecu plug?

What are your power goals with the car? The Fcon is an expensive tuning option, do you have the unit yet?

the goal is forever changing getting bigger and bigger I don't really have a specific goal figure yet it just when ever I can afford to pour more money into my sink hole of a fridge, I'm at the stage where I need a ecu to carry on I would hope to hit round 200kw with ecu and my current mods (intercooler, 3"exhaust, boost controller, intake, engine / trans coolers, shift kit, fuel pump) I don't have the ecu yet so I'm guessing I would need the full harness. hopefully after the ecu next step it to attack my turbo. as for price I know it's quite pricey but iv committed to this so I'm going to see it through :)

The stock turbo maxes out at around 200kw, and you need to lean on it pretty hard to get that. I hope you have factored in the highflow sooner rather than later, once the ceramic turbine lets go...

There is always the Emanage Ultimate, I ran mine to over 300kw before switching to HKS. Don't let anyone tell you they aren't a good option, they are very capable with a good tuner on the case.

yep I have for a while now with 160 000 on the clock with original turbo Haha .i know emanage are quite good too but I have my heart set on the front. let me know how much ya want for your spare ecu n harness :P

Bit of an update on the hunt

So apparently after millions of emails to various other countries it would appear that this part can only be supplied to authorized Fcon dealers Evin if they did have stock i couldn't get the harness due to HKS selling restrictions?? that's for the NP5-15 (42002-AN004)

another update

so I sent a email to David ([email protected])

he replied with this info so I thought I would post it up for anyone else in my situation

Price is $600 each (50% upfront, 50% when completed), with minimum group buy of 3, with lead time of approx 4-6 weeks.

Plus $100 each for base tune, and for the tune to also work with your choice of:

* wideband controller and analog output setting. (recommended for closeloop feedback/learning at idle, cruise & full-boost, otherwise engine checklight will be triggered)

* MAP sensor.

* injectors.

David.

He's lowered the price :) that's good. That 800$ price may have come about when he had just finished setting mine up and spent 2 days getting everything right..

another update so I sent a email to David ([email protected]) he replied with this info so I thought I would post it up for anyone else in my situation Price is $600 each (50% upfront, 50% when completed), with minimum group buy of 3, with lead time of approx 4-6 weeks. Plus $100 each for base tune, and for the tune to also work with your choice of: * wideband controller and analog output setting. (recommended for closeloop feedback/learning at idle, cruise & full-boost, otherwise engine checklight will be triggered) * MAP sensor. * injectors. David.

Not a bad price, My spare loom and ecu wouldn't have cost much less shipped at a guess, and it would have been a shame to hack up perfectly good spare parts. How many other guys are willing to get on the group buy though?