SAU Community

Any Places In Perth To Service R35

Davee

Hay guys,

Looking at getting a full fluid change on my R35, anyone one know any good places in Perth to take it to besides Fabcar and JPC?

Nissan want $2800....

BMW in Wangara can get me Pentosin FFL4 for $36 a liter. I’m also thinking of going with Redline 0W40 or Motul 8100 X-Max 0W-40 Motor Oil. For the diff I’m thinking about Motul SAE 75W140 gear oil.

Most places I’ve spoken to in Perth want to go OEM Fluids. They want $1200 for 10L transmission oil! I can get it imported for $700?

In the UK you can get it for,

Full Fluid Service £499 ($843 AUD)
Including:
Engine oil change - MOTUL 300V NISMO approved oil and O.E. Oil filter
Gearbox fluid change - PENTOSIN FFL-4 DCT fluid
Front and Rear differential oil change - MOTUL competition 75-140 XTRAC/HEWLAND/MUGEN approved oil
'50 point check'

WTF is wrong with Perth? Just Jap Auto in Sydney also want $23,999.00 for a new gearbox?!? You can buy it for $13,100 US over in the states for a 2013 spec (GR6-Z30A)??

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking mine to Galvsport Perth as well, doing all fluids for me also, just trying to sort out the fluids myself. Good info about BMW in wangara, may take a look at them

Where did you get your transmission fluid from in the UK. I may get some from there how long was the fedex postage. and costs?

cheers mate

Tony.