SAU Community

R31 Skyline Toy

ok so iv bought an old r31 skyline auto in gold/brown colour with a decent body and it's since been customised slightly since this photo

E675DF85-4EFD-4FF1-95CE-D5E88C660C6F-358

its really just a toy so i dont expect it to be super good looking but i had to get rid of that cloud on the bonnet so out came some matte black!

2236373F-1D24-4192-8BBB-9EB07BB86E52-135

righto iv been working on my xd falcon for weeks now, making it faster with many expensive mods. but now im back ontot the skyline, iv got some chrome trim rings for the steelies which look pretty good from a distance haha and painted the bonnet black, in in the process of changing the grill by taking out the spotlight things and im going to cut up a broken xd grill to fit and it will look fairly old school..

then out of nowhere i got a call....

my dad says to me.. "Jesse iv found something.."

"what?"

"its an r31 skyline, its red, its a series 2 or 3, it's a 5 speed and its abandoned"

i dont remember much after that but i lost my shit and asked him where it was he wouldnt tell me cause id harrass the people who owned the carkpark it was in which we have to contact to get it..

anyway i ended up spend an arvo driving round town and finnaly the last place i went.. there it was. sitting there absolutely covered in dust with expired rego and steelies.. its heaps straighter than my gold/brown one, theres no rust but the paint its rooted (idgaf) and its possibly blown up but i doubt it cause it has been parked there not pushed..

7546D64C-20F0-449F-8716-EBD3B85DCEFC-135

this is it, that's my mate celebrating when we just searched the whole town to find it! and a question is it a series 2 or 3? i cant tell haha its a newbie question probably but idk.. anyway so if i get this car it will be the new project but its still an r31skylinegx so my name doesnt change! anyway ill update again soon :)