SAU Community

FS: Complete R33 GTS-T 5SPD Manual Conversion

Hey guys,

As some of you would have noticed I have my car for sale, because of this I no longer need this conversion package. I just don't have the time to install it so I'm going to just get a factory manual or an r32 gtr. The package comprises of.

1.jpg

1 x R33 GTS-T 5SPD Gearbox with X-Member and all sensors attached

1 x R33 GTS-T 5SPD Tail Shaft

1 x Standard R33 GTS-T Flywheel, presure plate, clutch and crank bolts

1 x Manual Clutch Pedel Box with master and slave cylinders attached

1 x Manual brake Pedal box

1 x New Genuine Nissan Release Bearing, Bearing Carrier and Retaining Springs

1 x Release Lever (Clutch Fork)

1 x Manual Center Console

1 x Rubber Boot and Metal Retaining Thing

1 x manual spigit bearing

Here are a few more pic I took, see exactly what you'll be getting.

Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 | Pic 5

2 things are missing which are the shift leaver from the gearbox (nothing a nismo short shift kit wouldn't fix ;)) and the dust cover from between the engine and transmission housing.

It owes me $2300 so that's what I'm asking

Sully

Just rang ICE, they quoted me $2300 for full install, and they provide all parts.

and $1000 just for just the installation. So that leaves $1300 for ALL parts by them.

They also said that your missing shifter is an absolute '****er' to find and cost them about $250 to get another one, not to mention the other missing parts.

So on that note. To buy at your price it would cost me $2300 for parts and another $1000 for install +$extra for missing parts & shipping.

$3300 ++?

Now you see why I say your asking a bit much.

Guys forgot to mention in the main post that I also have the middle console thingy and the rubber boot and retainer in the package as well. This package is complete auto to manual conversion minus the two items listed above.

Sully

Please note will only sell seperately if I have a buyer for all parts. Would prefer all items to be picked up but will freight the "complete package" at your expense.

Hey mate,

For $1300 I'd much rather keep it, I paid more then that for just my gearbox and the new Genuine Nissan Release Bearing, Bearing Carrier and Retaining Springs. So I'm not willing to let it go that cheap. I'd be stupid to. In all honestly if you can pick it all up for $1300 then go for it. Coz I know that most places will charge upwards of $2500 for this same package, not installed, and that's if they can even get their hands on the gearbox. I had to hunt this one down, both brissy and the Gold Coast are dry.

Sully

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

I'm not willing to seperate the gearbox from x-member as it's uless to me otherwise. So it's still $1200 for the gearbox, sorry mate. Also the conversion will now be coming with a nismo short shifter, new and still in packet, not included in that $1200, but will be thrown in with the complete package for an extra $150.

Making it $2250 for the complete package.

or

$1350 for just the gearbox with the new shifter.

but for anyone truely interested PM with an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

Sully