SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

the clubs dont pay for it, prank pays for the forums hosting (or thats the way it was) and the advertising banners at the top and bottom of the site help.

I know this. Let me rephrase:

If we were to host it externally, on another site, the club would have to fund it - like it used to.

Being here, the costs are looked after by SAU and hence doesn't cost us anything.

We used to pay for our own, now we don't.

http://www.sauqld.com cost us (the club) time and money to maintain, http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/forum/28-queensland/ costs neither (to the club.)

This is the point Tony was making.

Nail. Head. Hit.

Me tired. So much liaising with different parties to fix shit.

I know this. Let me rephrase:

If we were to host it externally, on another site, the club would have to fund it - like it used to.

Being here, the costs are looked after by SAU and hence doesn't cost us anything.

But we also see ads here which pay for the site. Take ads away we would have to pay.

arent you a mechanic?

for srsly?

i installed a boost controller in the emo this morning before work.

ez.

apprentice, never really dealt with factory turbo so all the standard piping is weird and i dont wanna screw with anything so just making sure i know it goes from the compressor housing to the wastegate actuator, thats about it

ads are fine, there are minimal on here so aslong as site stays up and i dont get banned (not taking a stab or being rude just saying as long as i dont step out of line) im happy :) )

ads are fine, there are minimal on here so aslong as site stays up and i dont get banned (not taking a stab or being rude just saying as long as i dont step out of line) im happy :) )

from intercooler piping > bleed valve > wastegate

But we also see ads here which pay for the site. Take ads away we would have to pay.

so? I'd rather have them then having to pay for the site directly via a subscription woudlnt you?

This nite has esaclated into an epic amount of BS!

so? I rather have them then having to pay for the site directly via a subscription woudlnt you?

This nite has esaclated into an epic amount of BS!

Well I pay membership so I expect a good amount of BS