SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

I never said they weren't useful, just that they're a bad investment.

Several political parties...

Depends on how you value your time I guess! As a raw investment Yeah you always lose. But you have to factor in the cost/benefit too! If it was just a money factor no one would have one.

Political parties don't really care. There isn't enough to really care. They pretend to care so the borderline hippies, of which they're are many more get sucked in!

I dunno, if you had to walk or take public transport every where they would look pretty good as an investment in not having a shit life

that would very much depend on where you are located in Oz

For example if you in live Brisvegas or say Sydney I would forget about taking a car to drive there as the public transport system is pretty good IMO and it's not worth the city traffic wait

You'd still have a car (probably a shit box to get around outside the city)

Now you take the GC where the public transport is just epically atrocious you certainly would appreciate having you're own transport to get around

Irrespective, it's what you see as value to you that makes your investment

However, we all generally know that cars (aside from rare collectibles) result negative ROI

The only way to make decent power on your natro skyline is to build one of these babys: 0BWrtSC.jpg

Guaranteed 10rwkw and super sick sounding induction noise, it sometimes even flutters if you back off after hard acceleration ;)

Trolling around in the NA section lol

Irrespective, it's what you see as value to you that makes your investment

However, we all generally know that cars (aside from rare collectibles) result negative ROI

No point valuing cars interest financially. It's the emotional ROI.

Fair to say that anything that makes you money is nice to have, but doesn't give you a kick in life. Getting a kick will always empty the pocket.

Morning all. The epic busy-ness appears to be coming to an end. Should have the opportunity to regain some semblance of sanity shortly.... Maybe a couple of weeks or so when I'm on a flight overseas and work can't call or email me.

Morning all. The epic busy-ness appears to be coming to an end. Should have the opportunity to regain some semblance of sanity shortly.... Maybe a couple of weeks or so when I'm on a flight overseas and work can't call or email me.

fluing Malaysian Airlines?