SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Cuz you hate me *runs off crying*

why is it that I make grown men cry???

I think I should request Kleenex to develop man tissues for you's all or maybe standard girly tissues will suffice

Cause... You... *sniff* Hurt... My... *sniff sniff* Feelingssssss *sniff*

bah youl be fine once you get to drive the abomb again

Brisbane has no business being this cold.

Also, f*ck public transport

Yes, this morning sucks majorly on the weather scale... I wore pants under pants today it's that cold!!!

Also, your suit had a nice ride in the warm car, not public transport :P

Missed my bus this morning!

That sucks a fat one, did you have to wait forever out in the cold? If so that sucks even worse!

I would cry if i had to drive that thing

Bwahahahahahaha ^This... Yes...

I would cry if i had to drive that thing

Its ok Captain Natro I'll save you.............

At least it hasnt put a whole through the block

yet :D

you wut?

Yup, layering up!!! That and epic leg day yesterday 120kg leg press, was an awesome session but wanted to die lol, keeping my legs warm, toasty and working on not getting DOMS that badly I cannot walk... Again...

Yup, layering up!!! That and epic leg day yesterday 120kg leg press, was an awesome session but wanted to die lol, keeping my legs warm, toasty and working on not getting DOMS that badly I cannot walk... Again...

Mel walks like John Wayne after after long and epic journey through the grand canyon

Was distractingly cold on the moto this morning. That's about 2 levels colder than uncomfortably cold.

stop being a panzie Mike and give me the low down on the Zed - is it fixed yet?