SAU Community

Dr30 And Hr31 S13 Based Coilover Kits (With Bump Steer Correction Kit )

clubracer

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the rears fitted today. So glad it all just works. Such a relief!

I'm now going to finalise the order for the motorsport spec bearings (unlike other kits on the market, they will use proper motorsport/aircraft spec bearings which have much tighter tolerances. I have used the highest quality materials in this design so no point skimping there either. Will add a bit more cost but it's well worth it.

dr30-skyline-s13-silvia-rear-strut-top-c

Much more height available now - with the standard S13 rear struts at full extension they were well below normal DR30 ride height. With these you can now get a standard ride height without having to be at full extension meaning the car will ride a heap better.

dr30-skyline-s13-silvia-rear-strut-top-c

dr30-skyline-s13-silvia-rear-strut-top-cdr30-skyline-s13-silvia-rear-strut-top-c

Hey guys,

I have some pricing and these kits are selling now. I am awaiting final delivery of the new bearings and as soon as they arrive I can start shipping. I have a front set sold already already so currently have:

8 fronts left

9 rears

Front and rear kit as a package is $350

Front alone is $220

Rear alone (will also fit R31) is $160

You can purchase via my website www.brysport.com/shop.html

Also have a few more exciting DR30 and FJ20 bits coming...

• 4 weeks later...

The bearings have finally arrived and they were worth the wait. You will never get a kit like this with these motorsport spec bearings at this price. These spec bearings alone are RRP $180 a pair - just ask anyone who has had to build a race car before and had to spend thousands alone on bearings!

I have a few sets left so please visit the website and make your purchase for the complete kit, front or rear alone.

http://brysport.com/shop.html

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I've just check my inbox and nothing there, please send to [email protected] - or send me a message on here.

As far as fitment on the C210 if the tie-rod-ends are the same ar the R30 then this kit could probably be used with the C210 but I have never seen a C210 front end. Could you send me photos of the tie rod end along with some measurements?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Pics are all dead, I was wondering if these kits would suit a 88 Z31 300ZX. S13 based conversions have been done in the US and as far as I can tell the Skyline suspension setup is similar to the Z31's. Old thread I know, no harm asking though.

• 2 weeks later...