SAU Community

Rosie Goes Through Dickson - Results Inside.

RosieR34

Man there's gonna be some people from 'that other' thread will totally belittle you for doin' this, i.e. 'you tryin' to get your post count up' ?? 'couldn't you do some research first'?? 'couldn't you have just messaged the dude and asked him'?? ... did you have to bring back an old thread and make life hard for everyone!! ....

I actually sort of agree. Talkin shit has a place in the Wasteland.

In the ACT we seem to lay waste in every thread, eventually - lol.

The sort of waste that belongs in a bag with a tube in it strapped on to the side (forget the name :/ )

ah yes, but then we wouldn't be here !

Yes poor Jezz cops it a fair bit. I know on the odd occasion (mostly :P) I have been harsh.

I forget we all started dumb ass young guns.

Rather than ask a dumb question I waited till I found the answer out. Many years too late !!

So baby's don't come out their bum ? so where do they come out of ????

Bahahaha

C'mon Richard, their bum..............

Its the belly button isnt it?

On a more serious note regarding said thread, I agree researching is probably the best place to start but some times its old data and 30 pages of it, sometimes personal opinions are needed. If I met someone and trusted their opinion I'd take that rather then a thread 3years old.

Edited by gtr judd

How many times do you see R31Nismoid has Locked a thread with a stock standard message along the lines of,

"Believe it or not this topic has been discussed numerous times since SAU started Blah blah etc..."

It's not unreasonable to expect/encourage people to have a look around for answers before starting yet another thread on the same old topic.

I wanna be a Moderator. :ninja:

He was born 'Not a Pulsar'

And he just wanted to have fun,

Then defining a 'Colostomy bag'

During a conversation about bums,

Now he has ambitions of moderating

inappropriateness he would be flagin'

But alas, he's drivin' a Skywagon.

:whistling:

Edited by THE34T
  • Like 2

The issue I have with some threads is the miss information that is spread. Normally I just read and move on, however in one particular thread a person spoke badly about something I am passionate about. They had no knowledge or experience about the topic (this appears to be a recurring story with other topics). On a open forum such as this everyone is able voice their own opinion and so am I.

If you can't cop it, then don't dish it.

I have been a moderator and know it is a lot of work to maintain a forum, especially one the size of SAU.

I am for all that - but do keep in mind that what I said was only a supporting statement of someone else who said it. (Perhaps you should read the whole thread instead of reading parts you want). Not to mention calling someone an idiot instead of you correcting / discussing is really immature.

If you can't be bothered to read the whole thing and only take bits and pieces it's never going to end well. I am supportive of all forms of driving - I was pressing the point that everything should be done at the track, from 1/4 miles to drifting- but people regardless of tracks available will always do stupid stuff - so do it in a remote area where people will not get hurt if they made a mistake. Perhaps a PM expressing your more personal opinion would have been appropriate to which I could have explained in more detail to what I meant. As I've said in the past- I don't really get my point across correctly from head to paper. I hope this clears it up for you.