SAU Community

Tunning

Aftermarf

Before dropping such large amount of money (as many of us have) I'd have a specific goal in mind, not an amount of money you'd like to spend.

I recommend Galvsport in Osborne Park. They know their way around Skylines and GT-Rs, won't rip you off and will help you reach the goal that you're chasing.

Before dropping such large amount of money (as many of us have) I'd have a specific goal in mind, not an amount of money you'd like to spend.

I recommend Galvsport in Osborne Park. They know their way around Skylines and GT-Rs, won't rip you off and will help you reach the goal that you're chasing.

^ agree with this.

Have had Galvsport do the work on my car, I can't recommend Josh highly enough.

Hahahah glavsport it is then ae lol yeh I spoke to him about doing a major service an changing timing belt for me so yeh I'm gonna go everything with him he's the guy if it's cool with him

My goal I want a drag/street car I want a car that I can take down the strip but also take out on the weekend too hopefully get to 400-500rwhp an responsive too

Glad you had a chance to speak to Josh, top bloke.

A responsive, quick street car is a good goal to have, 400 odd rwhp out of a 25NEO is a very achievable goal with a Garrett GTX30 series turbo and will have all the response in the world.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...