SAU Community

Lorne Cruise

Dr_Drift

The Great Ocean Cruise is on again.... and this time the Skyline Victoria Crew's invited to join us as well.....

When : Saturday 5th October

Meet: 9:45am Officeworks carpark in the city (230 ALEXANDRA PDE, CNR SMITH ST, FITZROY, it is just off the Eastern freeway)

Depart: 10am SHARP

Bring: Full tank of fuel and digital cams for photos/video

Should be nice wheather too

Whats the plan?: I am sure DRDR32 wont mind leading the pack with a few others to show us the way. Last time it was hard for some to keep together so we will have meeting points this time.

Meeting Point 1 : Geelong Maccas, it is located on Melbounre Rd, not hard to find we will be travelling in packs and I am sure you will notice a whole pack of imports sitting in the entrance if you are choosing to go slower. We can grab a bite, group up again and move on.

Meeting Point 2: Anglesea, not to sure where abouts but one of our leaders will be kind enough to find a visble spot for all to stop and let others catch up.

Meeting Point 3: Lorne. Here we will find a spot for lunch, probably the lorne hotel.

Now that we have done the boring part this is where fun will begin.

Now to those who are not keen on speeding, this is encouraged. There is no need to risk ourselves or others by being showoffs, just interested a nice scenic cruise...

It would be great to see all the faces of this group together for once.

ARE YOU COMING?

Doc.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'My names INARK and I'll be too busy whoring my A$$ to keep post count up while everyone else slacks off and let's the team down.... GO VIC!!!'

unless Dr_Drift is gonna do some drifting..I'll come :P

well despite my vote :)

*shakes the mysteriously magical 15ball*

"all signs point to THE LEFT! CANT U MAKE UR OWN MIND UP U LITTLE TWIT!! WHAT ARE U!!?? SOME SORT OF P*SSY!!!!"

last time i buy something for advice from the reject shop. ;)

EDIT**

oh yeah thats a HELL YEAH!!!

OMG THERE'S MORE THAN ONE INARK!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

/me squeals like a japanese schoolgirl n runs away

I dunno what my plans are yet, but I'll let you know closer to the day, that makes me a maybe for now. Sorry guys, don't wanna inflate the numbers.

i would bloody love to tag along guys, after just getting my line on friday morning, but she aint complianced yet, and i only have a permit, to drive a tiny bit(which i shouldnt be doing anyway)

so i will have to give miss, and come another time

make sure youtake many pics, and a vid again like the one up in healsville last time!!!

brad :burnout:

I'll have to give it a miss :)

The weather does not look too good, and I've been to great ocean road route at this kind of weather before and it was really disappointing.

Beside, I need to help my friend do an important research on parchment making, so I'll be spending my time from library to library today...

The weather was beautiful, nice cold air for turbs and coolers....

I wasn't spewing cause my speed limiter wasn't there..., herhehrh

You know the pointer next to the 0 km/h? Well my needle was pressed up hard beneath it for at least a few minutes hehehehe...

It was a great turnout, around 13 cars rocked up.

2x R32 GTSt

1x R32 GTR

2x S15 200sx

1x Soarer

1x Pulsar GTiR

1x S13 Silvia

5x S13 180sx

Thinks that's it.....

A few good pics from the day, still waiting on some video....

Here's a pic of a little fun afterwards

Doc.