SAU Community

RB25DET forward facing plenum

I have a modified RB25DET plenum for sale. It's had the throttle body moved from side entry position to a front facing position. Saves over a metre of intake plumbing with a fmic, reduces intake temps and improves throttle response. Picture attached of modified plenum installed.

$190

Also have a standard RB25DET plenum available. Can be modded as above if desired.

Selling because new engine combo means bonnet won't close properly with these plenums.

The sale didn't go through. slyr33, you have been pm'd.

pinoi_boi_r33, the flow is acceptable. Accurate flow benching of plenums is very diffuclt. We could bench it 3 times with a pair of runners open each time, but that doesn't account for reflection and pulses within the plenum to show true air distribution. I think its safe to say the flow is acceptable if done correctly.

I would be able to modify and supply for not more than $210. This cost is composed of: (value of standard plenum) + (cost of TIG welding labour).

• 2 years later...
I have a modified RB25DET plenum for sale. It's had the throttle body moved from side entry position to a front facing position. Saves over a metre of intake plumbing with a fmic, reduces intake temps and improves throttle response. Picture attached of modified plenum installed.

$190

Also have a standard RB25DET plenum available. Can be modded as above if desired.

Selling because new engine combo means bonnet won't close properly with these plenums.

Have you still got this plenum, can you send pics.

[email protected]