SAU Community

Nsw: Interest Sell Whole Or Wreck R33 Gts-T S2 1997

Hey all.

I've got my R33 GTS-t VERY close to completion, but I've reached a pinching point personally where I'm actually looking to pass it on either as is, or in pieces.

If I part it in pieces I will not pull a single part off until I have a deposit for gearbox and engine (Either separate or as a combo)

The car is an R33 Series 2 1997 model with a manual gearbox (Standard manual).

The car is running a non standard clutch, I would have to dig the exhaust details up, but it is along the lines of a patrol clutch plate, with an aftermarket high pressure pressure plate.

Running an R34 OP6 turbo (Very minimal shaft play, quite good condition)

Engine as far as I'm aware is dead stock internally (Cams and bottom end)

Car currently has a forward facing plenum on it as seen in the pics.

What does the car need to get it running if you bought it whole?

Right now it needs intercooler piping, some vacuum lines run, some exposed wires taped up (About 8 of them). An ECU installed, and it all tuned.

While it runs standard injectors, it does have a Bosch 040 mounted in the tank with a full 3" exhaust. (Can't remember the brand, but it is japanese)

The car when I bought it had a bent radiator support, I've since replaced it with a new one and had the front straightened, fitted a new FMIC (No piping done) and a new reo bar.

Anyway, I've added some pics.

Price whole is either $3500 OR

Engine: $1200 No Forward facing plenum. no exhaust mani/turbo

Gearbox $1500 with clutch.

Contact: Either PM me on here, I'm on here quite a lot or SMS: Oh for oh six nein six too three for seven

Feel free to make an offer, the worst I will do is say no thanks.

Car is located in the Wollongong region of NSW.

post-31588-0-11091700-1383737965_thumb.jpg

post-31588-0-09307000-1383737986_thumb.jpg

post-31588-0-97355900-1383738004_thumb.jpg

post-31588-0-00285700-1383738030_thumb.jpg

So I've had some interest in this, some offers but no one serious enough that they've front with cash.

Would be a good project to buy whole, or to wreck yourself.

Or as mentioned, if I can get buyers for the engine and gearbox, I'll wreck it myself.

On a side note.
The drivers headlight, drivers front guard, front reo bar, and FMIC are currently off the car, and I will alter the price of the car as a whole to reflect this if someone wants to buy it whole.

• 2 months later...

So I've still got this sitting around, I've done some more work to it, just needs me to finalise the throttle cable bracket, and run one more vacuum line and it'll be able to be started (Not boosted, as no FMIC pipes will be connected).

Unfortunately, even if I finish it, it has to go, so really if I can get some people to put offers in on the car as a whole, or if motor, box and clutch sell, I'm happy to start to part it out.

Clutch is meant to be: 2000ft/lb pressure plate gripping 5puck cushion button nissan patrol clutch plate (Custom clutch Tunehouse have made)

Gearbox and motor in good condition.

If motor sells with turbo and inlet manifold and engine loom, I'll let it go for $1,500 (No ECU)

Gearbox - $1000

Clutch $500 (If it's in bad condition when it comes out, price can be altered to reflect).

If motor sells without the turbo (R34 OP6) or inlet manifold, these will also go up for sale separately.

Car runs a full 3" exhaust too with high flow cat.

On top of this I have:

2x Full sets of R33 GTS-t rims up for sale. Start at $200 a set, or $300 for both sets or nearest offer

One set has semis attached, although they've past their usable life unless you want to do skids only.

Other set has streets attached to it, although with the age of them, I wouldn't run them on the street, again skids only.

I also have a set of Advan RG2 in white, 2x 17" * 8.5 or 9" (Running 235/45/17) other 2 are 17" by 9.5" (Running 255/40/17) - $1,500

I love these wheels, they truly are light weight, and I give no craps if they sell or not.

I also have an R33 RB25DE head that has been setup and used previously on ab RB30E block (Oil feed blocked, and oil feed plumbed into the front of this to run external feed to retain VCT). I have a set of cam covers that can go with these. Has standard cams etc in this head. - $400 (As it has been used, and now off my engine for a bit, I'd personally send it in for a service, this is a cheap thing to do).

Please note I am negotiable on prices, so let me know what you think things are worth.

I will get photos of other items this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Not splitting the turbo on its own yet.

And second sale didn't quite work out, but because of it, the car is now actually running, and able to be sat in and driven. NO it won't pass a blueslip, it still needs work done.

Car still requires FMIC piping to be fully plumbed.

Drivers guard put on. (Currently not with the car)

Reo bar, and head light installed (Currently not with the car)

And front bumper put on (I have one that is to go with the car, is painted in silver, and is from a 4 door)

Car will also need a tune, but it has been proven a few times to actually start, and this afternoon it actually got moved under its own power.

Price is now $4,000 firm, on standard rims, and no stereo (Stereo is already out), this price includes the Adaptronic Select ECU.

Car does have things as mentioned before like:

Brand new just jap cooling pro intercooler

A forward facing plenum.

R34 OP6 turbo.

Custom clutch (Specified above)

Full exhaust system.

Aftermarket coilovers (From memory Tein Super Streets).

Bosch 040 has been removed, and a standard pump installed, the Bosch 040 unfortunately seized on me.

Car also has the dual immobilisers in it, which I can vouch, freaking work! (Yeah, took me a while to work them out).

• 4 weeks later...