SAU Community

Wedding Car - R35

gussa

Gents,

My wedding is getting closer and closer and my plan has always been to rent the car, or hire a driver with an R35 GTR.

I used to own a 34 and it was a really good car to me and I would like the breed to be there on the main day.

I have done the standard google search and have only found two websites in melb that offer a rental service. Problem is you have to be over 30 to drive it. The excess is 10k and the price for a weekend is $3000. Now I would consider this but at the time of a wedding I don't think I would get the full use of it as I will understandably be busy with other things!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable rental company OR a private owner who would be interested?

The main use will be for arrival of the bride and exit of the bride and groom from the ceremony.

The car will then take us to the reception where special parking will be organised in a prime viewing position.

This will be in the Gippsland (VICTORIA), primarily Traralgon area. (Ceremony still TBD).

Early Jan 2014.

For the privateer, they would be paid of course. They would also enjoy the benefits of free drinks and food. But most importantly, be sent photo's of their pride and joy from the photographer.

Kind Regards,

Angus and Sally.