SAU Community

R32 Rb20 Engine Troubles

victory#1

Hi i realise there is probally more than one problem but it would be awsome if i could get some ideas on what to check and fix to get my car back to normal

Its a r32 gtst with nismo 740 injectors and a cold air intake but a universal fuel pump

The issue is that the engine feels sluggish and wont idle even when it gets to its running temp then after a little while it comes good and runs almost perfect and it will idle also it will idle when you first turn on the car

also the oil pressure gauge keeps goin down slowly

Книгопечатное дело особенно поддерживали Борис Годунов и патриарх Иов. В предпочтение через западных стран, где господствовала частная инициатива, издание книг в России было государственной монополией, причем все книгопечатание сконцентрировалось на московском Печатном дворе. Правда, недолго существовала вторично и Верхняя типография в Кремле (1678 – 1783 гг.), организованная ради печатания литературных трудов Симеона Потоцкого – наставника детей царя Алексея Михайловича. Первыми печатными изданиями были книги религиозного содержания, только в последней четверти XVI века начинают казаться и светские издания. Разумеется, они не могли заменить собой газету сиречь журнал, призванные освещать важнейшие вопросы современной жизни.

Yes its got a chip but im unsure what type because it was installed by the previous owner also the ecu other than that is stock though it was reset recently but was fine after that the problem was noticed after the tires were changed but i didnt think that had anything to do with it