SAU Community

Nissan Skyline V36 370Gt 2008 Model

sorry for lack of info, i'm in the process of a trade in and yeh...

I've had it for about 6 months, paid $37,990, has 27,XXX kms on it.... Its a 5SP automatic... with the paddle shifters...

I dont know how to add pics on here so ive added to my gallery, have a look.

Negatives:

+ I purchased the vehicle with damage to the left rear quarter, you can see like a graze on one of the photos. spot the wheel arch, its not that noticeable but its there.. i dont have pics of close up but feel free to check it out...

+ the front left bumper was hit when i was parked at the gym...and typical they drove off without leaving a note or anything... i tried to fix but, its not the best of jobs.... i posted photo of the damage... before i tried to paint it... also feel free to check it out

Positives

+everything else.. its got sunroof.... exhaust... strut bar... i havent really done anything to it..

+ive only driven to work and back... which is like 6km round trip.

+its got a pretty cool exhaust note : i think its a Greddy Ti-C exhaust (its Titanium tip not full titanium) http://www.zshop.ca/parts/g37-greddy-ti-c-dual-exhaust/

Reason for selling... im acquiring a company car for work so dont really need this anymore.. so hence im looking to downgrade or just sell it.

I posted for sale for $33k but throw an offer.. or trade... nothing ridiculous please...

• 2 years later...