SAU Community

R32 Gtr - No Power To The Front Wheels

-Tom

Hello, got an issue with my 32.

ATTESA reservoir currently looks like this:

a9KSWAE.jpg

I'm fairly sure the ATTESA pump is still working because it was about 1cm lower than the 'Min' mark, I turned the key to Accessory, I heard a buzzing and the fluid fell to about 2cm lower than the 'Min' mark.

So I topped it up, took it for a drive.

Did a few hard-ish launches on gravel and the rear kept sliding about. Front Torque gauge didn't move at all.

Checked ATTESA ECU, no flashing.

No AWD or HICAS lights on the dash.

Also have this strange 'pump' kinda thing in the driver's footwell. I have no idea what it does, nor does the previous owner.

CSUxjNn.jpg

3ZZulKJ.jpg

Any help would be great.

Alright I'm an idiot. I didn't realise the ATTESA ECU doesn't flash unless the car is on Accessory.. :closedeyes:

11 Flashes, which seems to be: Fore-and-aft G sensor 1 or circuit

I'm going to try the G-sensor fix posted by datsun_1600 and see how I go.

The pump has a sticker on it which says 'Apexera Co. Ltd' on it. 'Made in Taiwan'. And also an 'Open' and 'Close' up either end.

I've tried playing around with it but nothing seems to change. Might give it another go tomorrow morning.

Edit: I should also add the wires are for the cigarette lighters, but the end of the pump has a black cable that runs into the dash some place.

Edited by -Tom

hehe

If you end up needing another G Sensor try John at Trojan Motorsports (02) 62426277.

I recently bought a Tarzan G sensor from Nengun and replaced my perfectly good one. John bought it off me.

Apexera is the parent company of Apexi

Alright I'm an idiot. I didn't realise the ATTESA ECU doesn't flash unless the car is on Accessory.. :closedeyes:

11 Flashes, which seems to be: Fore-and-aft G sensor 1 or circuit

I'm going to try the G-sensor fix posted by datsun_1600 and see how I go.

The pump has a sticker on it which says 'Apexera Co. Ltd' on it. 'Made in Taiwan'. And also an 'Open' and 'Close' up either end.

I've tried playing around with it but nothing seems to change. Might give it another go tomorrow morning.

Edit: I should also add the wires are for the cigarette lighters, but the end of the pump has a black cable that runs into the dash some place.

that "pump" would be adjustable flange to close up your exhaust

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-inch-Apexi-ECV-Exhaust-control-valve-/111172334333?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e26332fd#ht_57wt_1124

hehe

If you end up needing another G Sensor try John at Trojan Motorsports (02) 62426277.

I recently bought a Tarzan G sensor from Nengun and replaced my perfectly good one. John bought it off me.

Apexera is the parent company of Apexi

Thanks for that Richard. Will give him a call if my one turns out to be dead

Thanks that makes a lot of sense

• 5 weeks later...

Just in case anyone comes across this thread in the future.

G sensor installed (was taken off an R32 GTS4, NOTE: R33 G sensor WILL NOT FIT). AWD fuse in the engine bay fuse box replaced.

And we have AWD again.