SAU Community

Vossen Cv3 Rims

Atenza

I don't think you'll get a 10.5 on the front at any offset. The rear will likely fit, as there is quite a lot of room.

The most extreme set up that I've seen is 9.5" x 19" +22 offset, running 245/40/19's.
This needs rolling of the front guards as the outer edge of the tyre will come into contact with the guard lip.
I don't know exactly what clearance to the upright is like, but I suspect it is tight.

If you were prepared to cut away the all the steel guard underneath the flares on the AXIS and trim basically all of the lip on the flare; you miiiiiiight just fit a 10.5, but the offset would critical. I've noticed their website lists no specifics on offset; will they do custom offset?

The lower you have the car; the more of camber will allow you to tuck the tyre under the guard. The amount of stretch you'll need to run will turn the car into a billycart, but I suspect you already know that.

Post pics when you do it. ;)

Vossen? You have seen the big thing in america ans other parts of the world of these breaking. these are made in the same factory as lenso wheels and they charge twice as much. Good luck with them.

I've never heard of Lenso wheels breaking?

Maybe I don't get out enough.