SAU Community

Advice On Instrument Switch \ Button Identification Pls

Rockit

This is in relation to an '03, auto, premium model. I have conducted an unsuccessful search, also have a G35 handbook, but am still non the wiser.

On the console in close proximity the the transmission change lever, there is a rectangular switch showing Power, A\T and Snow. I assume the central position means Auto transmission and is for non specific driving mode; Power ?? - am using that presently, and then Snow allows for slippage in such conditions.

The other that has me puzzled is the small circular 2 position push in button down below the right of the steering wheel. In small white lettering, it has AUTO1 on it.

Thanks

This is what I have worked out.

Power setting holds the car in each gear longer and downshifts earlier.

A/T is normal.

Snow is for snow - it turns the cars power down to less than 50% and turns up the slip sensitivity.

The auto1 button may be for auto fold-in mirrors?

I'm pretty sure I have the same model. The round button on mine activates the auto mirror dip when in reverse. And the switch to the left of the steering wheel has 3 positions. One manual mirrors folded in. One manual folded out. And one auto fold in when locking the car by remote.