SAU Community

Neon

Godzllrswapnil

Hi guys

Just wondering where can I go to get neon fitted in my car in perth

Lamborghini doors

Guys I was wondering where can I go to put a hinge that is used in Lamborghini doors on my car doors

In answer to your next question, Alberts in Myaree should be able to hook you up with some subwoofers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.
    • 100%  This was also considered however the whole 370Z caliper came up at a good price and I couldn't suppress my temptations to buy it and take me further and further away from owning a factory fast car in the future. Nissans addiction is worse than a meth addiction.
    • You could try some less aggressive pads on the rear. I found (a long time ago when all my brakes were stock 32) that using the same (Bendix Ultimate) pads at both ends made the rear bias excessive. I strongly suspect that the stock Nissan pads probably use a different material, but aftermarket pads will usually be the same material regardless of what pad they are put onto. That bias situation did get better when I put R33 calipers on the front AND used the same pads - just transferred them from old to new calipers. So you should feel the difference with the change you're making. But certainly do not forget the option to change the rear pads down a grade or two.
    • Ha ha, sorry dose, I wasn't meaning to argue the point on "it'll do f**k all". I was only shining a bit of a light in the flawed logic you used with it mate.   I 100% agree that there is zero point changing stock manifold with a stock turbo, unless the manifold is f**ked. And only reason I'd ponder aftermarket manifold on a stock turbo would be that I'm too scared too look at the potential ludicrous prices people are asking for a stock manifold! Ha ha ha
    • Shhh... Muricans don't understand the idea of metric so can't find half the stuff we have for modifying JDM cars 😛