SAU Community

Wtb M35 Stagea Eyelids

Fishingfreak

Two years? Wow! Clearly not looking hard enough. Theyre on yahoo japan for SFA? I gave the pair i had away to another stagea owner

Two years waiting for a cheap set to come up here in Aus. I have never bought from Yahoo Japan

And New from over there they are really expensive

Edited by Brick

Theyre not expensive though, imagine if someone sold them here they would be a similar price if not more. Yahoo japan isnt hard to buy from.

There is also three maybe more different styles that ive seen of eyelids. I had the same style ones that craig had.

Edited by Howaitonaito

Im pretty sure they are $40 each and postage on the second smallest weight class upto (smallest is for magazines and "micro" items) for EMS on import monster came to $124 to my house.

So im sure you could buy a few pairs and still scrape on under the weight limit and postage should work out cheaper.

But seriously theyre not that hard to get or super expensive like you made them out to be.

• 2 weeks later...

WOOO.....Absolutly, I am looking for

Thanks Thanks Thanks TCO.

How can you find it from Import monster??

I've found directly searching for an item on IM is an exercise in futility. For those i chucked "C34" into Category "Automotive->Car Parts->Lights". Produced something like 60 pages to trawl through (slow morning at work lol). There's probably a better way but i'm yet to stumble upon it.

Edited by TCO