SAU Community

Wtb: 3 Inch Exhaust For M35 Vq25Det.

walkoau

• 3 months later...

kakimoto is the bomb i just love a cannon too i had the fujitsubo but didn't like it that much personnel choice

Flow is more important than noise to me, and the damn drone... It gets exponentially worse as you ditch the cats and go 3 inch to the turbo.

The Fujitsubo Legalis R has such a nice low note, and the design is near perfection imo. If only it didn't have dicky 4 inch twin tips.

Flow is more important than noise to me, and the damn drone... It gets exponentially worse as you ditch the cats and go 3 inch to the turbo.

The Fujitsubo Legalis R has such a nice low note, and the design is near perfection imo. If only it didn't have dicky 4 inch twin tips.

I would be ok with the twin tip, just wish I had the spare coin to buy one. I do agree they are the best sounding m35 exhaust Imo

i have a 3inch system i just bought a m35 and i want a standard exhaust this one has a decent system pm me if interested

Do you know what system it is? For the right one I would drive to vic to swap. I have the single tip nismo which is almost as quiet as stock but with much more flows