SAU Community

Thats It For Me.

Tangles

Thanks for all who have given me their support and friendship over the years.

Ive enjoyed every year of my Stagea ownership, but sad to say the car is now with a new owner.

Been a long journey over almost 8yrs of ownership, from having one of the very original Stagea's registered in SA (was in the first couple registered here, when they were very rare beasts indeed), to modifying it progressively over time.

110rwkw with a pod filter and cat-back, to over 250rwkw with plenty more left in it, its been a journey indeed.

Now time to get into a standard everyday local sedan - looking at a BF series Falcon later this week - and just get by until I'm finished with my uni studies and am out working as a Radiographer.

Not going anywhere, but moving on......

Maybe in 5yrs time I can get back into a performance import; we'll see (R35s will be keenly priced then!)

- Tangles, aka Brendan

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Brendan,

Good luck with finishing up uni mate! hope all is going well for you. its been a good 2 and a half years since i got rid of my 32 (and probably that long since i have been on here as well), I have kept the boost bug at bay by riding motorbikes and playing in the mud in 4wds. I stongly reccomend both.

Cheers

Carl

happy to hear it sold,

it sucked seeing it sit on here for such mad prices and not being snapped up.

hope it gets looked after.

good luck with your studies.