SAU Community

R33 Wont Start

EarthShore

Hey guys,

Yesterday i was driving and my car turned off, I turned it back on and kept driving, however today I was not so lucky. It turned off and wouldn't start again at all. I found out that its not pumping fuel :\ I got this pump 18 months ago and seems odd that it failed so quick. I put my stock pump back in still no luck. The stock pump has been sitting in the shed for 18 months so maybe its bad now too? Any help would be appreciated :)

Regards, Simon

I've only stuck a multimeter in the plugs on the top assembly

The plug on the left gives something like 12 volts and the plug on the right gives nothing. I should have measured the voltage at the fuel pump instead. Is the right plug crucial?

The plug conditions appear to be in good working order.

Edited by EarthShore

i can check all the voltages or resistances from my plugs and anything related to the pump in my r33 with a multimeter and if you have one you can verify if you have the exact voltages or resistances with yours if you want

pls check the 15amp fuse, it should be blue and it is the one closest to the top on this picture im attaching, that fuse will have a blue/black wire that goes to the blue relay you can see in the photopost-229-13958816759091_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...