SAU Community

Rb25/30 Parts For Sale

rightio fellas im looking to buy a 26 head so im gonna sell all of my 25 bits and pieces to help pay for one.

All parts are located in the sutherland shire

-rb25 polished plazmaman plenum with throttle body $750

-rb25 fuel rail with unknown injectors and loom $60

-rb25/26 sri camgears brand new in box $70

-rb25 cas with cover $80

-rb25det head complete (manifolds can come with but there currently not attached to the head) $200

-rb25det bare head modified for 30 block ( has valvesan springs only ) $50

-r33 s1 grille $20

-rb30e standard pistons and rods $? throw me an offer i have no idea what there worth

-rb30 standard harmonic balancer, no chips or anything $70

-rb30 auto flywheel $10

-rb25det throttle body $40

-some sort of rb clutch fan(dont know what model its off) $30

prices are slightly negotiable

having trouble uploading pics msg or call me on 0423 980 212 if you require more info

cheers

post-96683-0-53080400-1395364814_thumb.jpg

post-96683-0-81759400-1395364861_thumb.jpg

post-96683-0-86683200-1395364930_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You won't make it out of your driveway. Both your rear wheels will go in whichever direction they feel. Your Hicas rack or a lockout bar is required to keep your wheels straight. 
    • Updating results.  Using ATR45SS-0 model VS UHF57-900. Those two are very different turbos, different wheels sets with different wheel hub profiles but yet with almost identical result. I’m intrigued with both turbos performance. ATR45SS-0 was a 61mm turbo first developed in May 2020, UHF57-900 was a 62mm turbo developed in March 2024 as a powered up alternative of a G30-900. On paper ATR45SS-0 maxed at 563rwkws, while UHF57-900 maxed at 568rwkws. ATR45SS was slightly more responsive with slightly better power band through the mid range.  Road driving ability, ATR45SS-0 had better throttle response, felt more robust under throttle, as it wakes up earlier. I think G series wheel hub design made it to have higher inertia under light throttle. Doing bit more prototype work in the next few weeks, will update result when its back on dyno again. ATR45SS0 Blue, UHF57-900 Red Chequered tuner's Dynapack hub dyno, E85 fuel. Mod list is in video below video_20240604_114214.mp4    
    • Did you run the power cables for the mac valve to the other side of the car near the fusebox? Utilizing the stock boost controller cables? or did you run new ones?
    • Hey I have a potentially stupid HICAS question 🤣 I'm currently doing a full hicas delete, Power steering pump modified to non hicas, all lines removed from the car along with all electronics. My stupid question is - Do I need a lock out bar? is there any reason why I cant just remove everything from the rear end? I already have a lock out bar but thinking to save a few extra grams I could also get rid of the arms and tie rods as well and just run it with nothing in its place? or would it have a negative effect on handling?
    • Hi how are you guys?  I know i have been absent for years but im coming back slowly guys just wondering if anyone know where the ball joint on the NISMO arm front and rear can be replaced with OE parts?  Also  i know this is not the thread looking for springs and blistein shocks for the 260rs. Please advcie     cheers    yudy