SAU Community

Another BBBQ (27th - sunday)

sorry guys , i showed last week and froze but the kfc was worth it, can not make it on sunday as i am working till 4 . so i hope you get a better day and heaps of people there, cool ,catch you guys on the next cruise ( hopefully ).

OK, Sorry for leaving early. I ended up going for a qiuck drive with Banger (red ute ca18DET) got some flames from my zaust on camera :-}. I met Ewen but not many other SAU guys. Seemed to be a lot of Syndicate (sorry if that not correct spelling) people there. Me, Banger and Christina are from www.alwayssideways.com

Ps, that area is a great drive !!!!

Yeah, was kinda dissapointed more people didn't come for the drive and BBBQ in the national park, but i guess we were kinda arsing around taking our time to get going.

Good to meet ya mate.

Any luck with the car?

yea i have a guy who has put a deposit down and is flying over from SA :D so yea saturday morning hopefully it will be sold if for some reason it doesnt i have had 4 other people interested 1 made an offer to pick it up the next day if it falls through. so yea it should be gone this weekend :) however i have got good news on the line.... complience plates arrive hopefulyl on friday and i should have my car on the wednesday next week WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT