SAU Community

R34 Gt Sedan Part Interchangability

Hi all, I have a non turbo auto 34 seadn as a daily driver.. The front left wheel bearing is cactus and so are my castor rods.. Its a daily so i dont want race spec stuff just need to get my car going reliably again.. What i want to know is can i use R32, R33 castor rods instead? Will R32 or R33 hubs fit? Need advice please :yes:

I have S14 castor rods in mine, I'm prettty sure S14/15 and R33/34 are the same

Not sure about the hub, the non-turbo has different brakes compared to turbos, so may have different hubs also

R32 not the same anywhere.

R33 and R34 share essentially the same suspension. There will be some small differences between low spec and high spec models in some of the sort of parts you're looking for, particularly those that have HICAS and those that don't.

Little detail differences between R33 and R34 also pop up in things like the size of the threaded holes for caliper mounting on the uprights. Means that even though stuff is essentially the same design and will bolt from one car to the other, you have to account for the brake problem for example.

S14 is largely the same as R33&4, but has strut front end, so the rear is mostly the same but there are differences at the front.

Thanks GTS Boy i knew about the caliper bolt hole size differences... starting to think it may be a better option to bolt in a 33 brake upgrade hubs discs calipers etc... Does any one know if this will work? ie bolt straight in..