SAU Community

Awesom R34 Purple

Hey all,

I was just in sydney the other week with my mate and we saw this awesome R34 GTR and it was painted in the BEST purple i have ever seen, it was kinda like the purple on the new falcons, but a bit lighter and way better.

Does anyone know if this is a factory colour and if so do u know the paint code or whatever is used to identify it, because my mate is a spray painter and is going to respray his car and wants a good purple, and this sure was good.

Any light anyone can shed would help heaps

Thanks

--Haz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant ermember what the plates were but i am pretty sure they werent moove, it was in an import yard on parramatta road, it was sweet. I just thought i read somewhere that there was this purple colour that came out like in series 2 R33's, which means it might be that midnight purple, did they keep that colour going for the R34's?

thanks again guys

--Haz

i know which car your talking about i have seen it up close because someone i know was prepared to buy it untill the bullshit started to fly out of the salesmans mouth

and no thats not the factory magic purple 2 as seen on other R34 GTRs such as RH9

its far from a factory paint job

bugger, i hoped it would be a factory colour so it'd be easier to track down for my friend. God only knows what colour it is from what brand etc etc

thanks anyway for the help guys, we'll just have to keep looking for a colour to paint his car

cheers

--Haz

I think most people know that a very select number of 34's came with *ONE* shade of the magic purple used on the 33.

But I heard these were very small in number and I don't think any left Japan unlike a handful of M-Spec Nur 34's.

T.

It is Midnight Purple...

its NOT midnight purple II

it IS an aftermarket paintjob

i know this for a fact if you sit that car next to RH9 you will notice the difference ill try and post pics of both the cars so you can see how far off it is

its not midnight purple... i have seen this car many of times. it is aftermarket and i think it may be like a semi-flip paint from what i remember. go to the car-yard and ask them... By the way is this the yard just down from Croydon Maccas?