SAU Community

Awesom R34 Purple

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man if that was a factory colour, i'll take it :-)

that is EXACTLY what my mate is looking for, does anyone know the colour code for that midnight purple III?????????

or what we should call it to get it? or if u can even still get it????

its NOT midnight purple II

it IS an aftermarket paintjob

i know this for a fact if you sit that car next to RH9 you will notice the difference ill try and post pics of both the cars so you can see how far off it is

I was going to be rude, but I just don't have the energy tonight sad2.gif

RH9 (Jason's car) is Midnight Purple II.

The R34 on Parramatta Rd, and the one posted by Funky is Midnight Purple III.

R34 GTRs had TWO Midnight Purple colours FROM FACTORY... Yes, that's right... Contrary to what you seem to be so sure of, it IS a factory colour.

Here are the paint codes for BNR34:

TV2 : Bayside Blue

QM1 : White

KR4 : Sonic Silver

KV2 : Athlete Silver

GV1 : Black Pearl

AR2 : Active Red

EV1 : Lightning Yellow

LV4 : Midnight Purple II

LX0 : Midnight Purple III

WV2 : Sparkling Silver

QX1 : White Pearl

EY0 : Sillica Breath

JW0 : Millennium Jade

that colour is AWESOME!

does it look like 'cameleon' (spelling) paint to anyone else?

its a 3 tone harlequin (or chameleon depending on which brand you prefer) paint by Dupont specially mixed up for Nissan Japan. The main colours are Dark Blue, Purple and Burnt Orange in that order of spectrum.

I tried to find a supplier in japan that could get me the paint from Nissan, but they said it costs way too much, and most Dupont dealers have the combination codes so they can mix up something similar anyways cheaper than Nissan can supply to them for. Then again, this is Japanese Dupont dealers and not the crummy aussie ones.

What's my colour name?

It's like a silver with purple pearl....  It's a GT-T

Look in your engine bay for your blue Nissan Build Plate, and look for a 3 letter code and match it up to the table I posted above...

That's the table for R34 GTR, which has a few more colour choices than the GT-t, but all the GT-t colours should be there I think...

its a 3 tone harlequin (or chameleon depending on which brand you prefer) paint by Dupont specially mixed up for Nissan Japan. The main colours are Dark Blue, Purple and Burnt Orange in that order of spectrum.

I tried to find a supplier in japan that could get me the paint from Nissan, but they said it costs way too much, and most Dupont dealers have the combination codes so they can mix up something similar anyways cheaper than Nissan can supply to them for. Then again, this is Japanese Dupont dealers and not the crummy aussie ones.

Why do you have to buy dupont?????Protech in airport west have these colours...