SAU Community

Rb2630 Conversion Hoses Under Inlet

danny14

How to configure hoses under inlet ? I have removed the heater /exchanger and fitted rb20 filter housing. No linger need the water lines that go to that

And and also changed to single turbo where do you get ya feed from and where does the return go ?

Does anyone have some pics of the side with these mods done to suite the setup im talking about im sure lots of people have done this ?

Im still running stock inlet manifold

What? An rb30 block doesn't have a heat exchanger on the oil filter, no need to change anything.

The oil feed is on the exhaust side of the block on the correct rb30 blocks. And the return goes to the heaps obvious spot on the block.

Just connect the lines together.

I've noticed you have started a lot of threads asking for help with your build, just a suggestion but why not just use your build thread for it? You will still get the help you need,and it won't be spread all over the place.

Edited by superben

Thanks mate I will post in my thread I just wasnt sure if anyone would read it there

Eith the heat exchanger I pulled it off my 26 block and I am not using it on my 30 im using a 20 filter block thats what I meant.