SAU Community

Bik22 All Rounder 33

All of the drag wing and photos :DAll I'm seeing is nice cars and lots of photos recently in the build threads

You really need to get a drag wing Zac!!!

Gee that display photo car looks familiar. I remember back when I first seen them using my car so sell their product, I asked them if it was their car and they said yes lol. That's not even the company I bought mine through...

The good thing about them are they are super easy to instal. Takes about 15mins

hahaha that's funny as yeah they don't look like there is much to them did you bolt yours on I'm thinking some Allen key looking bolts may look nice.

The Wong blade is held to the sides with alen key screws. The rest of it is just pop rivets... I wrapped mine in carbon fibre vinyl then riveted it and didn't colour the rivets so they snd out

The Wong blade is held to the sides with alen key screws. The rest of it is just pop rivets... I wrapped mine in carbon fibre vinyl then riveted it and didn't colour the rivets so they snd out
ahh I do love the rivet look I will wait and see when I get it I would like to be Abel to pull it off if need to be :D

Finishing off the plenum and cam covers today this was my way of a force dry as I just want to take it home lolpost-110592-13980558497748_thumb.jpg

Seems to be working fast.

Also got some goodies from Zac to start getting some interior back in will start on that later.

Cam covers back on plus the ls1 coil packs didn't bother painting the coil bracket I'm thinking of getting a billet one made up sometime soon. Ordered some black intercooler pipe joiners also going to scrap the speed flow fittings for some 200 series black fittings and black braided hose. post-110592-13981501122284_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13981501682485_thumb.jpg

so much black lol. You need to take a good quality day time photo Lachlan to really do it some justice. I'm still undecided on coilpack setup myself. Ive seem a few interesting things i might look at over the next 6 months

Yeah I know I like it allot more now it runs again now so I will get it out for a photo tomorrow if I get a chance. I ordered some black silicone joiners for the intercooler piping also and will change the vac line to black to :D

So the drag wing came today all I will say is it's getting sent back it's not what I expected it to be for a 300+ wing. So the stock s2 wing will go back on now and am looking for a s2 front end and some stock gtr wheels for a kind of sleeper look seeing as how the cops are getting now that way I won't stick out to much. Also will be plumbing the screamer back in and get the exhaust almost silent so I can still enjoy driving it without feeling like a crim.

I almost have all the a/c wiring ect to go back in so will get some dynamat first so I can do the firewall in it then do a decent stereo and a double din PC so I can use fc edit on it.

After all that I will be upgrading my fuel system from the id725 to atlest 2000cc as I'm using e85 and another 044 new lines and duel feed for the fuel rail. Oh and a streetable diff would be nice

Where did you get the drag wing from?

When i got mine. It was only the two end pieces a fabricated piece of sheet metal as the blade then some screw, rivets and support rods. In saying that I didnt expect it to be anything different.

Good choice in upgrading Injectors and fuel system. You can never be too careful when it comes to possibly leaning out a motor

Where did you get the drag wing from?

When i got mine. It was only the two end pieces a fabricated piece of sheet metal as the blade then some screw, rivets and support rods. In saying that I didnt expect it to be anything different.

Good choice in upgrading Injectors and fuel system. You can never be too careful when it comes to possibly leaning out a motor

I got it off a shop on ebay it's different to yours and it's only about 1.5mm think so it's so flimsy I could make one better myself.

I wish I got the bigger injectors in the first place seems like such a waste they only have about 800kms on them since new haha but it will be good to know it won't have to be upgraded again.