SAU Community

M35 Bits And Bobs (Kompact Bov)

Trying to move the car isn't going so well, so i figured I'd see if I can move some parts.

Turbo Smart Kompact BOV (fitted to car for 200kms then removed pretty well as new condition) $100 ono paid $160

Stock Dump Pipe $120 ono

Stock intercooler + piping $100 ono

Stock thermo fan $40 ono

Aerobar foglight (has smashed glass, rest of it is fine) $20

Also have the following rims available. Okay condition, couple of scratch marks etc 17" uncertain of other dimensions but will confirm when i'm next back in sydney. Need new tyres. $500 ono

post-86502-0-00515100-1383466258_thumb.jpg

or you can buy the car as well :Phttp://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Stagea-2002/SSE-AD-2548380

Items are currently in Newcastle. I travel to Sydney often. Happy to package up and post at buyers expense. Open to offers on all parts (including the car ;) )

Cheers

Nick

Edited by NickM91

The fog light. Do you have the surround ? Are all the plastic tabs in good condition. I might be interested if it is. What side of the car is it from ? Pictures?

I have my old surrounds Josh, with clips. I also have the part number for new replacement surrounds. ;)

The clips come with the new surrounds.

I have my old surrounds Josh, with clips. I also have the part number for new replacement surrounds. ;)

The clips come with the new surrounds.

How much are they new scotty? Also what do you want for passengers side surround. My clips are broken so the lights just held in by the wiring :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...