SAU Community

Events / Need Help

suMfectz

Hey there I'm a new owner of a R34 Skyline, just wondering if there are any meetings/events that you guys hold where we all go for a massive cruise or anything?

Also I'm looking at buying a shift kit, does anyone know how to install them? It's for an auto/Tiptronic

Thanks

It's has gone really quiet.

At a guess its because a few older key contributors enter events a lot more and meet up there/know each other outside of SAU.

Plus cars off the road...

Every newcomer asks the same questions, not many big cruises are organised because it isn't as easy these days. Plus it's easy and cheap to do track days.

I was thinking the same thing about the cruises or meeting too. I'm new to the forum . But I think the tas site doesnt get used much

SAU.NSW is organising the BNR32 25th Anniversary for August 16th quite a ways north of you if you really require a cruise!

What about turboing NEO RB25DE engines?

How much boost can they handle without upgrading the internals? and for it to still be reliable?

Thanks

A quick search found these topics that could be of interest to you. Don't be afraid to venture out of the Tasmanian subforum to find answers you seek.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/339354-nat-conversion-shop/?hl=%2Bturboing+%2Brb25de+%2Bneo#entry5482494

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/320919-turboing-25de-neo-tps-tcu-for-25det-pfc-problems-help/?hl=%2Bturboing+%2Brb25de+%2Bneo#entry5237478

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...