SAU Community

white skyline in midland

Guest KILLER-T

Guest KILLER-T

I just wanted to know who was driving the white Skyline in midland today had a very brief chat before the lights changed and i didnt get your user name

Guest KILLER-T

yes thats the first time i have seen you in midland do you work in midland or were you just passing through.I get some points back on the 22nd i cant wait i need to cruise again:uh-huh:

the same one but i was doin a u turn and got smashed into (big difference)thats y i can still get insurance for my line and it wasnt a right off it was sold about 2 weeks ago (trusty swift). and miles u can call me daddy if u stop bein a ***** and get a power fc u ***n girl oi check out the for sale section here there are second hand pfc's reasonably cheap or if ur to cheap cough(36000)cough then atleast get a ***n e manage. oi and how much did u pay for the avcr u keep forgettin to tell me.OI nugget hows debbie hahahaha still workin at that hole hahahahahaha oi me and u can race so get ur trolley ready hahahahaha.

ps wassabi kiss my :shake: hehehehe:D

hhahahahaha phil, yeh me still working there :D debbie works mostly during the day now only works night fill on mon/fri. still shitty tho but hey it pays. i saw u driving down past la salle few times other then that havn't really seen ya car

Originally posted by G0DF4Th3R

coz i got my skyline 4 days ago and when i see other Skylines on the road i keep wondering if the owner is part of skylinesaustralia forums. next time u guys see a black skyline with a bald guy in it....wave!:D

I see ugly people with skylines almost every day!

cheers

Joe