SAU Community

Eoi: Brand New Rays Volk Te37Sl's 19X10.5 +12 & Nitto Nt05 Tyres - Sydney

Hi all,

I am putting up for sale my brand new set of Rays Volk Racing TE37 SL's in 19 x 10.5" +12, fitted with brand new Nitto NT05 275/35/19 Street Semi's

These wheels had to be custom ordered from Rays in Japan, and took 4 months to arrive, and were fitted with brand new Nitto NT05's only last weekend.

They have since been test fitted only to my GTR, and have not seen the road, nor left the garage.

Forged Monoblock ultra lightweight wheels that can be lifted with one hand even with tyres fitted - The absolute business in genuine top quality Japanese wheels.

All original Rays boxes, documentation, and wheel covers are included in the sale.

The Nitto NT05's are also some of the best tyres you can buy and do not come cheap.

Due to a travel opportunity and the fact I won't get a chance to really enjoy these bad boys on the car for a while, I am offering them for sale, but please note, they are BRAND NEW, and no I will not be separating the tyres, entertaining low ballers, or tightarses that want to waste my time. I spent a fortune on these and waited a long time to get my hands on them, so if they do not sell for my asking price I will happily keep them.

Asking $5500.00 firm for the whole kit, firm and pickup only on the North Shore in Sydney.

Cheers.

post-46-0-64357300-1405756096_thumb.jpg post-46-0-41960300-1405756101_thumb.jpg post-46-0-72109200-1405756107_thumb.jpg post-46-0-18077100-1405756116_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Will they fit under the stock r34gtr gaurds without scrub?

Someone that knows what they are talking about like iwantagtr can probably clarify this for you, I know there are a few Sydney guys with R34 GTR's running the 19 x 10.5's with this offset, and the rest depends on your suspension setup, camber, ride height etc.