SAU Community

hi everyone, i am new to this forum and i just have a few questions to ask and i hope u guys can help me out.

i live in australia and i am about to buy my first skyline but i dont know which 1 to buy. i can get my hands on a r32 gts4_t or and r33 gtst.

they are both stock and have 80,000kms on them. which is better?? how fast is the r32 gts4_t compared to stock r33 gtst?

plz give me ur info on these if possible

i think the r33gtst will be faster, but there's so many more advantages that i believe the gts4 has:

- better tracton allowing for better takeoff's and better drivability in the wet

- that lovely high revving rb20 :)

- better shape in my opinion (baby bro of the ORIGINAL godzilla!)

the r32 gts4 is heavier than the r32 gtst making it probably about the same weight of the r33gtst but the better launches put it in front before the rb25 will help the r33 pull it back into contention

good luck with the purchase!

Waz.

Stock it will do high 13s

Stock...

I would say more like 14.8

the gts4 is slower then the r32 gtst when stock due to the extra weight of the 4wd.

I had an r32gts4.. it was the best car ever.. no1 could beat me from the line :)

so yeah.. get the gts4 for sure!

make sure you mod it tho.. they are quite slow when stock.

At the end of the day when you start modding you won't regret you went the GTS4.

If I had a GTS4 I would get my self a RB25DE from a R33 (IF I could find one) Slap a set of GTR Rods and pistons in it and boost away. :)

A nice R32 with big tyres hanging out the arse end with stock height looks awesome me thinx. :)

There's an R32 GTR getting around whith what looks like 295's on the rear. They are absolutely massive.

Same with the R33's. Stock height with a set of big arsed 265-275's and they look grunty as. When you lower them it hides the tyres but. :D

Nar buddy,

Its just elongating the bolt up holes for the wastegate actuator. Pull it back on its self (towards the radiator) do up the bolts and you have reduced travel of the wastegate.

After a couple of WOTS and slight adjustments you have it making what boost you want. :P