SAU Community

Red and White Checkers

CroatianDlite

Hi. I cant use photoshop or illustrator for peanuts... so i thought my lil jokes would end. But then i saw this discussion board, and saw how good some of you guys are!!! so im hoping somoene can do something for me

With this accent, i need someone to put on white squares. so the end effect is red and white checkers (since the car is red). if its possible can someone give it a go. Also, you can modify the wheels if you want, and the background. the main thing im concerned about is the paint work! hahaha. thanks guys.

Click here for pic of car (warning 444kb)

edit - size of squares - to your discretion. both colours should be equal running all over the car... it should have this effect...

as you can tell, im no artist, but i felt sorry for you because nobody replied.... i figured if i made a really bad attempt at it, that someone would come along to show me how crap my skills are, and as a result you will end up with the picture that you want!

:D

thats the worst looking car ive ever seen in my life, man why would anyone want a car that looks like that, or even a sheild that has checkers

well..... according to your profile, you don't even have a car.... so come back when you do, and we'll hang shit on your car. :D

I imagine that the excel is very economical to run.

well..... according to your profile, you don't even have a car.... so come back when you do, and we'll hang shit on your car. :)

I imagine that the excel is very economical to run.

well maybe i dont have a car, but according to your profile you dont have a life or a brain, so i dont know how you learned to use your mouth, maybe you should keep it closed so you dont sound like and idiot, no offence.

Ha ha ha. Thats pretty funny. No offence intended.

Compliment taken!

and wreckedhead.. just go away, if you can't offer something constructive, don't bother posting.

• 2 weeks later...

aaarrhh wreckedhead.........the bain of everyones existance

there just always has to be one

sky031 nice attempt also better than i could probably do so........

now thats what u call pride of country doing a whole car in your colours

come one guys surely theres more than one person able to do it

again no artist, but the checkers need to follow the contours better. flood fill just looks off. i thought he would want liek a checkered flag, like some race cars, not the whole thing done. eew.

would of been good like that.. but... this did the effect ! :D

if u got the time - go for it ! hahaha. :mad: